单位文秘网 2020-11-13 09:50:38 点击: 次
第 PAGE 页码 页码 页 / 总页数 NUMPAGES 总页数 总页数 页
关于警察的英语口语
导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《关于警察的英语口语》的内容,具体内容:今天我就给大家带来关于英语情景对话的口语,大家要好好学习一下,这样就可以很快的提升英语成绩了,想要提升英语成绩的同学一定要好好学习哦,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦一你确定皮夹丢...
今天我就给大家带来关于英语情景对话的口语,大家要好好学习一下,这样就可以很快的提升英语成绩了,想要提升英语成绩的同学一定要好好学习哦,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦
一你确定皮夹丢在这里了吗
AHello. Excuse me.
哈啰,请问一下.
BYes. Can I help you?
请说,我能帮你吗?
ADo you remember me? I just had lunch here a half hour ago.
你记得我吗?刚刚一小时前我在这里吃午餐?
BOf course I remember you.
当然我记得你.
AI think I lost my wallet here.
我的皮夹掉在这里.
BOh, no. Really? I didnt see anything.
不会吧,真的吗?我没有看到.
AReally? You didnt find a wallet?
真的吗?你没发现到皮夹?
BNo, I didnt. Would you like to go look by the table with me?
没有。你要跟我到桌子那边看看吗?
AYes, I would. Its not here. And its not on the floor.Has anyone sat at this table since we left?
好的。不在这里,也不在地上。我们走后这一桌有人坐吗?
BNo. Its been empty the whole time.
没有,一直是空着的.
AHmm. I dont know how it could have happened.
我不知道怎么会这样.
BI remember, sir, that your friend took the bill.You didnt pay for the lunch yourself, did you?
先生,我记得是你朋友付帐的。你没有付自己的午餐钱,不是吗?
ANo. My friend did.
是的,是我朋友付的
BThen are you sure you took your wallet out of your pocket while you were here?
那么你确定在这里你曾从口袋拿出皮夹来吗?
ANo, Im not sure. But I usually take out my wallet when I sit down.Its uncomfortable to sit on it. So I usually put it next to me on the table.
我不确定。但是通常我坐下来时,会把皮夹拿出来。坐在上面很不舒服,所以通常我把它放在桌子上的旁边。
BMaybe you lost it before you came here. Or maybe you left it at home.
可能你来这里之前就掉了,或是你遗忘在家里。
AI dont think its at home. I think I had it when I left the house.But what should I do?
我想不会在家里,我记得出门时带着。我该怎么办呢?
BWell, the first thing you should do is make sure its not at home.Then, if it isnt, you need to call your credit card companies and cancel your cards. Next, you need to replace whatever you lost , your drivers license, things like that.
首先你要确定不是放在家里。如果不是,你要打电话到信用卡公司取消信用卡。接下来你要重办遗失的证件,像是驾照之类的东西。
AShould I call the police?
要报警吗?
BYou can if you want. But the police usually dont do anything about lost wallets.
如果你要的话可以。但是警察通常不处理皮夹遗失的案件。
AHmm. Ill go home and check. Maybe youre right. Maybe its at home.
我会回家找找看。也许你是对的,也许是放在家里。
BIm sorry we couldnt find it, sir.
很抱歉,我们没有找到,先生.
AThanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙.
二以倒卖毒品的罪名逮捕你
AHey man, you wanna buy some weed?
嘿,你想要买大麻吗?
BSome what?
什么?
AWeed! You know? Pot, Ganja, Mary Jane some chronic!
大麻!你知道吗?大麻, 一些慢性的。
BOh, umm, no thanks.
不,谢谢。
AI also have blow if you prefer to do a few lines.
如果你喜欢注射类的毒品,我也有。
BNo, I am ok, really.
不要,我很好,真的。
ACome on man! I even got dope and acid! Try some!
来试试吧,我甚至有毒品和迷幻药。来点试试。
BDo you really have all of these drugs? Where do you get them from?
你真的有这些毒品?你从哪儿弄到的?
AI got my connections!Just tell me what you want and Ill even give you one ounce for free.
我有自己的关系。告诉我你想要什么,我甚至会免费给你一盎司的毒品。
BSounds good! Lets see, I want.
听起来不错。我们来看下,我想要。
AYeah?
嗯?
BI want you to put your hands behind your head! You are under arrest!
我命令你把手放在脑袋后面,你被捕了。
微信扫一扫二维码分享到微信好友或朋友圈来源:网友投稿
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-135-47387-1.html
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用