单位文秘网 2020-10-16 15:56:23 点击: 次
S: Welcome to Super Stereos. What can I do for you
店员:欢迎光临超级立体音响。我能为您效劳吗
C: Id like to look at your stereo systems. Do you have anything on sale
顾客:我想要看看你们的立体音响,你们有什么特价品吗
S: Yes, this system over here is on sale for $1,OOO. As you can see, all of the components are brand-new.
店员:有,这儿的这种音响特价1000元。如您所见,所有的零件都是全新的。
C: But it doesnt have a turntable. I have a fair number of vinyl records, so I need something to play them on.
顾客:但它没有转盘,我有相当多的老式塑料唱片,所以我需要某种器材来播放它们。
S: Our selection of stereo systems with turntables is somewhat limited, but we do have this system over here.
店员:我们备有转盘的立体音响选择有限,但在那儿我们有这样的系统。
2:S: Welcome to Lens Magic, maam. How can I help you
售货员:小姐,欢迎光临Lens Magico我能为你效劳吗
C: Id like to buy an inexpensive camera.
顾客:我想买一架便宜的相机。
S: Well, weve got several point-and-shoot cameras. These are all 35 mm compact cameras with auto-focus and a built-in flash. We also have these Polaroid cameras.
售货员:嗯,我们有一些傻瓜相机。这些是135袖珍相机,有自动对焦和内置闪光灯。我们也有这些宝丽来相机。
C: I dont think Ill need a Polaroid. Does this 35 mm camera have an automatic flash
顾客:我想我不需要宝丽来相机,135相机有自动闪光灯吗
S: Yes, it does. But you can turn it off if you want.
售货员:有的,但是如果你想要关掉也可以。
C: Okay, Ill take this one. Does it come with batteries and a case
顾客:好,我就买这个。有附赠的电池跟皮套吗
S: Yes, it does. Here, Ill box it up for you.
售货员:有,在这儿,我帮你装进盒子里。
3:C: Excuse me, Id like to buy a guitar. Could you recommend one
顾客:对不起,我想买把吉他,你可以推荐一把吗
S: Sure. Do you want an acoustic one or an electric one
店员:当然,您想要买木吉他还是电吉他
C: An acoustic one.
顾客:木吉他。
S: Are you looking to get a steel-string or a classical
店员:您想找一把钢弦的还是古典的呢
C: Whats the difference
顾客:有什么差别呢
S: Well, a classical guitar has nylon strings and its neck is bigger than a steel-string guitars. Its best suited for finger picking. A steel-string is best for playing chords.
店员:嗯,古典吉他用尼龙弦,而且琴把比钢弦的吉他大,它最适合拨弦。钢弦最适合弹和弦。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-163-32658-1.html
上一篇:旧金山旅游攻略大全
下一篇:关于买东西的英语对话
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用