单位文秘网 2020-10-16 20:02:50 点击: 次
C=Cashier 收银员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good morning, sir. May I help you
先生,您早,有什么可以帮到您吗
G:Yes, Id like to check out.
我想退宿。
C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please
好的,请把房间钥匙给我,好吗
G:Sure, Here it is.
好的,给你。
C:Just a moment, please. Ill draw up your bill for you.
请等一下,我帮您结帐。
(After a while 过了一会儿)
C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment
约翰逊先生,您的账单总计是 520 美元。您打算如何付款
G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa
用信用卡。你们接受维萨信用卡吗
C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.
是的,约翰逊先生。
G:Here you are.
给你。
C:(Print the card)Could you sign here , please
请您在这儿签名,好吗
G:Sure.
好的。
C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。这是您的卡和收据。祝您旅途愉快。
2C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good evening. Front Office . Can I help you
晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳
G:This is Mrs. Stevenson, Room 1503. Ive just checked in and Im not happy with my room.
我是 1503 房的史蒂文森太太,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。
C:May I know what is wrong
请问有什么问题吗
G:The room is smelly and there is someones hair on my bed! I didnt expect such thinhs would happen in your hotel.
房间有股难闻的气味,我的床上还有别人的头发!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。
C:Im sorry to hear that. Mrs. Stevenson. Ill send a housemaid to your room at once. She will bring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森太太。我马上派一个服务员拿空气清新剂来,并且为您重新整床。
我们为给您带来不便道歉。
G:Thats fine. Thank you.
好吧,谢谢。
C:Youre welcome, Mrs. Stevenson. My name is Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for
you, please dont hesitate to call me .
不客气,史蒂文森太太。我叫西蒙,如有什么我能效劳的,请尽管给我电话。
3R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客
R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you
您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您
G:Yes,Id like to book a room.
我想预订一个房间。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party
谢谢您。要订在什么时候您一行有多少人
G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir
4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please Ill check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right
请别挂断好吗我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗
G:Ok, Ill take it.
好的,我订了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please
谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.Excuse me, how do you spell your first name
艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字
G:Its double A,R,O,N.
两个 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th
两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店
G:Around 9 p.m.
大约晚上 9 点。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card
约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express
好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗
R:Yes. May I know the number
接受,请问信用卡号是多少
G:Its 134986
号码是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Youve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you cant arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-211-33680-1.html
上一篇:与不同国家客户的沟通技巧
下一篇:计算机术语网络用语都有哪些
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用