单位文秘网 2020-10-16 23:06:59 点击: 次
Patient:(To the nurse) Excuse me, where do I queue up to register
病人: (对护士)劳驾,我挂号该排哪一队
Nurse:That is the line for new patients (pointing to line).The registration fee will be 1 yuan. Pay over there, and they will give you a registration card. Fill it in and bring it back to me. (The patient queues up, and shortly reaches the window. After getting a card and filling it in, the patient takes it back to the desk)
护士: 初诊病人站那条队(用手一指)。挂号费1元。排到那边后付款,他们会给你一张挂号卡。填写完后交到这儿。(病人站到队中,很快便到了窗口。病人得卡后填写完毕,拿着它回到了预检台。)
Nurse:Whats the problem
护士: 哪不舒服
Patient: Since this morning Ive had high temperature, and I feel generally wretched.
病人:上午起,我发起了高烧,浑身疲乏无力。
Nurse: In that case, youd better go to the Medical Department.
护士:像你这样的情况,还是去看看内科吧。
Patient: which way do I go
病人: 谢谢,去内科怎么走
Nurse:Go up to the second floor , and youll see it sign-post-ed to the right. Give the doctor your registration card.
护士:上了二楼,右边挂有内科的牌子。把挂号卡给医生就行了。
Patient: Is it very busy
病人:内科病人多不多
Nurse:Normally yes, but today you are lucky.
护士:往日很多,可今天却不多。
Patient: Oh, good. Thank you.(The patient goes to the second floor)
病人:噢,谢谢。(病人朝二楼走去。)
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-118-33948-1.html
上一篇:计算机专业英语词汇大全
下一篇:常用的外科护理英语词汇
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用