单位文秘网 2020-10-16 13:10:20 点击: 次
一你买的股票怎么样了
AHow are your stocks doing, Jim
吉姆,你股票怎么样了
BOh, all right. I lost a bunch of money in the last two years, but this year has been pretty good.
噢,还行。前两年我输了一大笔钱,但是今年一直都很好。
AYeah, I lost money investing in the internet too.
是的。我在网上投资也输钱了。
BJust goes to show that you should buy companies not ideas.
这就说明你买股票要看公司,而不是想法。
AI changed my strategy around too. I invest in good companies now.
我也改变了我的战略。我现在投资业绩良好的公司。
BYeah, me too. Did you hear about Ted
是的,我也一样。你听说了Ted的事吗
ANo. What happened
没有,发生什么事了吗
BHe lost his kids college money by trading.
他玩股票输掉他孩子上大学的钱。
AOh, boy. His wife cant be happy about that.
噢,男孩啊!他的妻子一定很不高兴。
二兑换一些旅行支票
AHello, may I help you
你好,我可以帮你吗
BYes, I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a travelers check here
是的,我需要一些现金,在中国旅行时可以使用。我可以在这里兑换旅游支票吗
AOf course. We would be happy to cash it for you.
当然。我们很乐意为你兑换。
BI was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我本来打算在酒店兑换的,但是我一个朋友说银行的兑换率会更低一点。
AWell, any bank will cash it at our present travelers check buying rate, for which were somewhere cheaper than hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels really arent in the money exchange business although they will cash travelers check for their guest.
嗯,任何银行都会以我们现在的旅游支票购买率来兑换,我们在某些方面比酒店更便宜一点是因为服务收费。你看,酒店真的没有开展兑换业务,尽管他们还是会为他们的客人兑换旅游支票。
BYou mean there is really not that much of a difference.
你是说实在没有什么不同。
ANo, madam. Not very much.
不,女士。不是很大。
BWell, may I cash these three checks for 100 dollars each I think that will be enough.
额,我可以把这三张支票分别换成面值100美元的现金吗我想那就够了。
AYes, Ill be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here
是的,我很乐意为你兑换。请你在这里会签好吗
BOk.
好的。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-120-31958-1.html
上一篇:有关于讲述金融英语的句子汇总
下一篇:银行常用英语词汇
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用