单位文秘网 2020-10-16 14:30:57 点击: 次
一昨天我预定了个双人间
AGood morning,Miss.Im Wangbin.I booked a double room on the telephone yesterday.
早上好,小姐。我叫王彬,昨天我通过电话预定了一个双人间。
BJust a minute please. Mr Wang.Yes we have a reservation A double room for tow.Is that right
请等会儿,王先生。是的,我们有一个预定两个人的双人间对吧
AThats right.But I prefer a single room to a double room if possible.
若可能的话,我想要一个单人间而不要双人间。
BCertainly,Mr Wang.
当然可以,王先生。
AThank you.Where is the room
谢谢你,房间在什么地方
BOn the second floor.
在二层。
AIs it a spacious air-conditioned room
它是一个宽敞、有空调设备的房间吗
BYes.
是的。
AOK,Ill take it.
好,我就要它了。
BPlease fill in the hotel registration form.
请填一下旅馆登记表。
二行李员会带您到房间
ACan I go to my room,now
我现在可以去房间了吗
BYes,just follow the porter,Mr.Wilson.
可以,威尔逊先生,跟行李员上去吧。
AThank you,sir.
谢谢你。
三请问有空房间吗
AGood afternoon,madam. Can I help you
下午好,夫人。我能帮您吗
BYes,please. Have you any vacancies for tonight
请问有空房间吗
ADo you have reservations with us
您预订了吗
BNo,I dont think so.
没有。
ASorry,madam. We dont have vacancies at the moment.
对不起,夫人。眼下我们没有空房。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-126-32311-1.html
上一篇:关于面试的英语情景对话带翻译
下一篇:旅行必备英语
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用