单位文秘网 2020-10-16 15:32:47 点击: 次
中国菜
Key Sentences(重点句子)
229.Id like to try some Chinese food.
我想尝尝中国菜。
230.Its divided into eight big cuisines,or say,eight styles,such as Cantonese food,Beijing food,Sichuan food,etc.
中国菜分成八大菜系,或者说八种风味。如广东菜、北京菜、四川菜等等。
231.Is there any difference between Cantonese food and Beijing food
广东菜和北京菜有什么不同呢
232.Contonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy and spicy.
广东菜清淡适口,而北京菜则味重香浓。
233.Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.
四川菜大都麻辣浓香。
234.So whats your recommendation for me
那么你给我推荐几道菜吧。
235.I think Ma pobeancurd and shredded meat in chilli sauceare quite special.
我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝味道不错。
236.What would you like to have tonight
今晚您要吃点什么
237.What kind of cuisine do you have in your dining-room
你们的餐厅有什么菜系
238.We have Guang dong food,Sichuan food and Shanghai food.
我们有广东菜、四川菜和上海菜。
239.Could you tell me the different features of them
你能否给我讲讲这些菜的不同特点呢
240.Guangdong food is a bit light,while Sichuan food has a strong and hot taste,and Shanghai food is oily.
广东菜稍微清淡,四川菜味浓而辣,上海菜油腻。
241.I think Id like to have Guangdong food.
我想要个广东菜。
242.We have sliced chicken soup,dried mushroom clear soup and so on.
我们有鸡片汤、香菇清汤等等。
243.I prefer dried mushroom clear soup.
我要香菇清汤。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-145-32551-1.html
上一篇:关于酒店客房服务的英语对话
下一篇:旅游购物用的英语口语大全
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用