单位文秘网 2020-10-16 16:28:35 点击: 次
S: Good afternoon, maam. Can I help you find an hing
店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗
C: No, thanks. Im just looking.
顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on
店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗
C: No, thank you. I dont need any skirts.
顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。
S: How about a blouse This one here is the latest fashion.
店员:女用衬衫怎么样这边这一件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顾客:不要,谢谢。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts Im sure theyd look fabulous on you.
店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢你穿起来一定非常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, Im just browsing. If I need your help, Ill let you know.
顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Dont you think its perfect for you, maam Uh, where are you going, maam Maam
店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢小姐
关于购物英语情景对话篇二C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.
顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。
C2: Could you please fill out this form
乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗
C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )
顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)
C2 : Heres your $200.
乙店员:200美元给你。
C : Thank you very much.
顾客:非常谢谢你。
C2 : Thank you.
乙店员:谢谢。
关于购物英语情景对话篇三The customer is looking for a watch.
顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。
S: Let me suggest this one. Its an excellent watch, it looks good, and its only $100.
店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。
C: Hmm. Thats not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch
顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗
S: Uh, no. Analog watches dont come with stopwatches. Youll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.
店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。
C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches
顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里
S: Right here.
店员:就在这里。
C: I dont like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. Ill take that other one. Doyou take checks
顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗
S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.
店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.
C: Here you are.
顾客:这是我的支票。
S: Thank you.
店员:谢谢您。
关于购物英语情景对话篇四The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.
打电话的人正在买机票。
T: What date would you like to depart, sir
旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生
C: Do you have any seats for September 16th
打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗
T: Lets see... Im afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.
旅行社职员:我看看恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。
C: The 17th will be fine.
打电话者:17号可以。
T: And what date will you be returning
旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢
C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.
打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。
T: Okay, you re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, departing London s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.
旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。
C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.
打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。
关于购物英语情景对话篇五The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。
C: What is your policy on returns
顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, youll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and well do them for free.
店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。
C: Sounds good.
顾客:听起来不错。
S: Thatll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge
店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢
C: Charge. Heres my card.
顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-146-32794-1.html
上一篇:购物必备英语口语练习对话
下一篇:关于英文推荐信怎么写
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用