单位文秘网 2020-10-16 20:40:45 点击: 次
A: All right. I want to bring everybody back on this subject. When can we start working on this
A:好,我想请大家集中到这个议题上来,我们什么时候可 以着手这项工作呢
B:Well,we could probably get started with a preparatory meeting this afternoon at 2: 00.
B.嗯,我们也许可以下午2点先开一个准备会。
A:I tell you what,2: 00 is not available for me,but you can get started and Ill come by at around 3: 00.
A:我得告诉你,2点对我不合适,你们可以先开会,我大约 3点左右过来。
B: Thats fine with me. How much time are we going to have to work on this
B:我没问题,这项工作我们打算干多久
A:Perhaps one year, Im not sure.
A:也许一年,我不确定。
2:A:Mr. Black Im from the Pacific Mechanical Company.
A:您是布莱克先生吧我是太平洋机械公司来的。
B:Oh, yes. Step inside,will you Ill give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you. Take a seat. We can go into details later.
B:噢,是的。请进来好吗我将告诉你一个可以和贵公 司成交的生意的构想。请坐,让我们仔细地谈谈。
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B:Our speciality back in South Africa is wholesale supplying of screws, bolts, nuts, pins, studs, and that kind of things.
B:我们在南非,是专门批发的,供应的项目有螺钉、螺栓、 螺母、销钉、键、饰针等,诸如此类的东西。
A:For wood or for metal
A:是木制的还是金属制的
B:For both. Now, do you make machines for producing such things
B:两种都有。你们有没有生产这类东西的机器
A : Yes, we have a showroom not far away from here,Mr. Black. Are you free now
A:有,我们在离此不远的地方有个展示间,布菜克先生,您现在有空吗
B:Yes,quite free until noon.
B:有空,中午以前都有空。
A:Fine. Then,shall we go right away I have a car outside.
A:那好,我们马上去,好吗我的车子在外面。
B :Have you Thats splendid. Just let me get my things together. I wont keep you long.
B:是吗那太好了。请让我整理一下东西。不会让你等 太久的。
A:Take your time,sir. I can wait.
A:先生,请慢慢来,我可以等的。
3:A : Good afternoon!
A:下午好!
B:Hi,how are you doing
B:嗨,你好吗
A:Fine, thanks. I am Wang Lin.
A:很好,谢谢。我是王林。
B:Glad to meet you, Wang Lin. I am Mary.
B:很髙兴见到你,王林。我是玛丽。
A:Is this your first time in Beijing
A:这是你第一次到北京吗
B: Yes. My company has an office here, and I have just been transferred.
B:是的。我们公司在这里有个办事处,我是刚刚才调过 来的。
A : Here is my phone number. If you need anyone to show you around ,call me.
A:这是我的电话号码。如果你需要有人带你四处逛逛, 可以打电话给我。
B : Great. I would like that.
B:太棒了。我会的。
4:A:OK,Mr. Wang. Thank you very much for coming to the airport to see us off. Your great country and your hospitality have left a very deep impression on all of us and your working attitude and your way of doing business have changed my opinions about Chinese people.
A:王先生,非常感谢你到机场为我们送行。你们伟大的 国家和你的好客,给我们所有的人留下了深刻的印象。 你对工作的态度和做生意的方式改变了我对中国人的 看法。
B: Really Im glad to hear that.
B:真的吗你这么说我很高兴。
A:Thats true. And this trip has been a very productive one for us.
A:这是真的。我们这次旅行是非常有成效的。
B: Thank you again for your visit. We are looking forward to your reply.
B:再次感谢你的来访。希望你早日答复我们。
A:Believe me,Mr. Wang. Ill do my best to promote the transaction.
A:相信我,王先生,我会尽最大努力促成这笔交易。
B : We are happy that we have established business relations. I really hope that well have more business to do and more opportunities to meet each other.
B:很高兴我们建立了业务联系,我真心希望我们能够做 更多的生意,能有更多的机会见面。
A:Its very kind of you to say so.
A:你能这么说真是太好了。
B:You are very nice and helpful. Hope to see you again.
B:你非常好并且对我们非常有帮助。希望再见到你。
A:I think we will have opportunities to meet each other in the future.
A:我想将来是有机会见面的。
B : OK, I think its time for you to check in. If you run into any difficulty, well be here to assist you immediately.
B:你们该办登机手续了。在你们办理手续时,如果你们 遇到困难,我们将会立即前去帮忙。
A:Fine. Thank you very much. Bye-bye.
A:非常感谢,再见!
B: Goodbye.
B:再见。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-149-33740-1.html
上一篇:外贸商务英语信函写作范文
下一篇:计算机储存器相关词汇
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用