单位文秘网 2020-10-16 14:11:39 点击: 次
第一次驾驶课
AAre you ready for your first driving lesson
准备好上第一节驾驶课了吗
BYes. Which one is the brake again
准备好了.再告诉我一遍哪个是刹车
AThe pedal on your left is the brake and the one on your right is the gas.
你左脚边那个踏板是刹车,右边那个踏板是油门.
BIm glad this car is an automatic. I dont like having to change gears.
我很高兴这辆车是自动档的.我可不喜欢换挡.
AAutomatics are very simple to drive. The first thing you should do is put your seat belt on.
自动挡的车很好开.你要做的头一件事就是要系好安全带.
BYou should also put yours on. you never know what will happen with me in the drivers seat!
你应该把你那边也系上.你永远也不会知道驾驶员这边会发生什么事!
AVery funny. Next you should check your side mirrors and your rear view mirror. Can you see out of them
真好笑.下一步,你要记得检查两边的侧镜和后视镜.你都能看见吗
BI cant see anything out of the side mirror on your side of the car. Could you move it forward a bit, please
你那边的侧镜我一点都看不见.你能帮我往前调一点吗
AHows that
怎么样
BThats better. Now what
好多了.现在干什么
ACheck your petrol situation.
查看一下你的油表.
BThe tank is almost empty. I guess Ill drive to the petrol station to fill it up.
油箱几乎空了.我想我得开到加油站去加油.
AThats a good idea. Put your keys in the ignition, start it up, put the car in reserve, wait for the road to be clear, and then back out of the driveway.
你说的对.把钥匙插进点火开关里.发动车,把档位调到倒车档,等路面的车都通过后,慢慢倒出机动车道.
BI got it. Dont worry. Ill get you there in one piece.
我开到了.别担心.我保证你能安全到达.
ARemember, no honking this time. The horn is only for emergencies!
记住,这时候不要按喇叭.喇叭只是遇到紧急情况的时候才能用.
BWhy does that cop car behind me have its red lights on
我后面的警车为什么亮起了红灯
我的汽车出了点毛病
ASomething wrong
有什么问题吗
BYes. My car is having problems.
是的。我的汽车出了点毛病。
AWhats wrong
怎么回事啊
BIt wont start.
发动不起来了。
ADo you want me to take a look
需要我看一下吗
BNo,thank you. I think I can handle it.
不用了,谢谢。我想我自己能应付得了。
AWell, if you change your mind, let me know.
恩,如果你改主意了就和我说一声。
BI will. Thanks. Thats sweet of you.
我会的。谢谢。你真好。
ANo problem.
这没什么的。
BI might need some tools though. Do you know where I can get some
不过我需要些工具。你知道哪儿有吗
ASure. I have all kinds of tools. Just ask. Ill be happy to get them for you.
当然了。我就有各式各样的工具。向我要就可以了。我很乐意去给你拿。
BThanks. That would be very helpful.
多谢。那真是太好了。
AAnything for you. Seriously, I dont mind helping.
不客气。说真的,我不介意帮忙。
BOK. If you really insist, I could always use the company.
好吧。如果你一再坚持的话,我还真是需要帮手呢。
你认为我的车怎么样
AJim! Whats up,man
吉姆,怎么了,伙计
BCharlie! Is that your ride Its butt ugly, dude!
Charlie,那是你的车吗它可真丑。
ADont be a airhead! This is a nineteen sixty-nine Chevy Impala! I just need to fix it up a bit. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna be wicked!
别傻了。这时1969年产的Chevy Impala。我只需要稍微修理下。再过2个月,它就是部很棒的车。
BNot even! Check it out! Now thats a fresh ride!
绝不会。好好检查下。假如它是部好车。
AToo bad the driver is a major dweeb. Anyone can have a car like that if their daddy is loaded like his.
太糟了,司机是个笨蛋。任何人都能买部那样的车,如果他们的老爸像他的老爸一样有钱。
BHes coming this way, be cool.
他来了,小声点。
AHey guys! What do you think of my automobile Isnt it bad to the bone
伙计们,你认为我的车怎么样是不是酷毙了
BWord! The ladies are gonna be lining up to get with you when they see you driving around in that car.
是啊,要是美女们看见你开着这部车兜风,她们一定和你拍拖。
AYou really think so
你真这样想
BFor sure!
那是当然!
AAwesome!
真恶心。
BPsych! haha.. you totally fell for it.
开个玩笑,你上当了。
AYou are a real scumbag, Charlie. When I do the nasty with the prom queen, well see who has the last laugh.
你真是个卑鄙的家伙。当我和舞会皇后拍拖的时候,看谁笑在最后。
BDude, dont have a cow!
伙计,别生气。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-156-32237-1.html
上一篇:关于打电话留言的英语对话
下一篇:普吉岛的旅游英语
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用