单位文秘网 2020-10-16 16:32:55 点击: 次
假期-参加旅游
The customer is asking about a package tour to Paris.
顾客正在询问到巴黎的套装行程。
C: What sights are included on the tour Is the entire time spent in Paris
顾客:行程中包括哪些景点呢所有时间都待在巴黎吗
A : All of the major sights are included. Youll visit the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and all of the top museums. Youll also take a day trip out of Paris to Versailles.
旅行社:所有主要景点都包含在内,您将参观罗浮宫、艾菲尔铁塔和所有最棒的博物馆。你也会有一天的行程离开巴黎到凡尔赛宫去。
C: Can you fax a copy of the tour itinerary to me
顾客:你可不可以传真一份行程给我
A: Of course. Just give me your fax number.
旅行社:当然可以,告诉我您的传真号码。
C: Its 212-331-7600.
顾客:212-331-7600。
A: Okay. Ill fax the itinerary to you immediately.
旅行社:好的,我会立刻把行程传真给您。
常用购物英文二加油
A: Whatll it be today, sir
服务人员:先生,您今天要加什么油
D: Fill it up. Super Unleaded.
司机:高级无铅汽油,加满。
A: Shall we check your oil and tires
服务人员:需要我们为您检查机油和轮胎吗
D: I just checked the oil myself, but you can check the tires.
司机:我刚检查过油,但你可以检查轮胎。
( The attendants fill the tank, clean the windscreen, and add some air to the tires. )
(服努久员加涝游箱,清洁挡风玻璃,给轮胎打气。)
A: All right, sir, thatll be $26.50.
服务人员:先生,好了。总共是26.5元。
D: Ill charge it. Heres my card.
司机:我要刷卡,这是我的信用卡。
常用购物英文三买手表
S:Good morning. Welcome to Time After Time Watches.
店员:早安,欢迎光临Time After Time钟表店。
C: Id like to buy a watch.
顾客:我想买只手表。
S: Well, youve come to the right place. What kind of watch are you looking for
店员:呃,您来对地方了。您在找什么类型的手表呢
C: Well, Im not sure. Let me see. How much is this one
顾客:嗯,我不确定。让我看看,这一个多少钱
S: Hmm... This Rolex $1,000.
店员:嗯这个劳力士吗1,000元。
C: Oh. I dont think I can afford that. How about this one
顾客:哦,我认为我买不起那只表,这一只怎么卖
S: This one is $500.
店员:这只500元。
C: Wow. Thats too much for me. Dont you have anything cheaper (to be continued)
顾客:哇,太贵了。你们没有较便宜的表吗
常用购物英文四兑换钱
C1: Good afternoon, maam. What can I do for you
甲行员:午安,小姐。我能为你效劳吗
C : Can I change foreign currency here
顾客:我可以在这里兑换外币吗
C1: Yes, go to the window over there which says foreign exchange.
甲行员:可以,你到那边标示兑换外币的窗口去换。
C:Okay, thanks.(The customer goes to the foreign exchange window. ) Excuse me, Id like tochange Japanese yen into US dollars.
顾客:好的。谢谢。(顾喀建/包兑换峁而的窗口。)对不起,我想把日元换成美元。
C2: No problem How much would you like to change
乙行员:没问题。你要兑换多少钱
C: Whats the exchange rate
顾客:汇率多少
C2: The current exchange rate is ¥110 to the dollar. (to be continued)
乙行员:目前的汇率是110日元换1美元。(待续)
常用购物英文五在药房
P: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you
药剂师:先生,午安。我能为您服务吗
C: Id like to get this prescription filled.
病患:我要配这张处方。
P: No problem Please wait a minute. ( She goes to the back for a few minutes. ) Here is yourmedicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.
药剂师:没问题,请等一下。(她到后面几分种。)先生,这是您的药,每餐饭后和睡前各吃两颗。
C: Thanks. Do you sell aspirin here
病患:谢谢。你们这里卖阿司匹林吗
P: Yes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.
药剂师:有的,我们不需要医师处方的药就在那边的架上。
C: Oh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins
病患:唔,我看看。你们有多种维生素吗
P: Yes, right over here.
药剂师:有的,就在这里。
( The customer gets the aspirin and vitamins. )
(病患拿了阿司匹林和维生素。)
P: Thatll be $16.00.
药剂师:一共16元。
C: Heres a twenty.
病患:这是20元。
P: Heres your change. Thank you.
药剂师:这是找您的零钱,谢谢。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-215-32806-1.html
上一篇:泰国旅游英语口语大全
下一篇:考研英语求职信小作文模版
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用