单位文秘网 2020-10-16 14:16:14 点击: 次
你没看到红灯吗
AExcuse me, sir. Didnt you see the red light
对不起,先生,你没看到红灯吗
BOh, I thought I could make a right turn on red here.
噢,我以为这里红灯时可以向右转。
ANo, sir. The sign says no turn on red.
不行,先生。标志牌上写着红灯时禁止转弯。
BOh, I guess I didnt see it.
噢,我想我没看到。
AIm sorry, sir, but may I see your drivers licence and insurance policy, please I have to give you a ticket.
对不起,先生,我可以看看你的驾照和保单吗我要给你开罚单。
BHere they are.
在这里。
ASign here, please. You can appeal to the court within 14 days. This slip has all the information you need. Please drive safely, sir.
请在这里签名。你可以在14天内向法院提出上诉。这张纸条上写有所有你需要的信息。先生,请安全驾驶。
BThank you, Maam.
谢谢。 长官。
先系上安全带
AIm a little nervous.
我有点紧张。
BDont worry. Youll be fine. First of all, put on your seat belt. Adjust the mirrors.
别担心。没事的。先系上安全带。调整后照镜。
AYou dont think Ill need the seat belt, do you
你不认为我会用到安全带吧
BOf course not. But its a good habit to put it on every time you drive.
当然不。不过一上车就系上安全带是个好习惯。
AJust in case, right
防止万一,对吧
BRight. Hold the steering wheel with your hands at ten oclock and two oclock.
对。把手握在方向盘的十点及两点钟方向。
只要加一点点油门
AShould I go now
我现在可以了吗
BNice and easy. Just give it a little gas.
放松点慢慢来。只要加一点点油门。
ANothing is happening!
没反应啊!
BFirst you have to put the car into gear. Move this shifter so the arrow points at D for drive.
你要先把车子挂档。移动排档杆,让箭头指向D,意思是前进档。
AWhat do these other letters mean
那其它的字母是啥意思啊
BR is for reverse, P is for park, and D1 and D2 are lower gears for going through snow, or up a steep hill.
R是指倒档。P是停车档。D1和D2是在雪地里行驶或爬陡坡用的低速档。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-222-32250-1.html
上一篇:有关于使用银行卡的英语口语
下一篇:有关酒店房间的英语情景口语
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用