单位文秘网 2020-10-16 20:42:34 点击: 次
A:Good morning,Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.
A:早上好!史密斯先生,欢迎来到武汉。
B:Good morning!
B:早上好!
A:Mr. Smith,did you have a good journey
A:史密斯先生,旅途愉快吗
B:l just feel a little tired. You know,It took me 16 hours to get here.
B:只是有点儿累,你知道到这儿需要16个小时。
A:You must take a rest today.
A:你今天得好好休息。
B:Thats very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.
B:你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈 我们之间商业往来的可能性。
A: We welcome good business. Anyhow,we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.
A:我们欢迎有意义的业务往来。但是,我们知道你旅途 一定很劳累,所以我们把会议安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!
A:我们希望你在这里过得愉快。
B:l believe I will.
B:我相信我会的。
2:A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain
A:对不起,您是从英国来的史密斯先生吗
B:Yes, I am.
B:是的,我是。
A:Im from Textile Import and Export Corporation. Ive come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.
A:我是纺织品进出口公司的,我是来接您的,我叫张勇。
B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang Im glad to meet you.
B:你好,张先生,很高兴见到你。
A:How do you do, Mr. Smith Let me help you with your luggage.
A:你好,史密斯先生,让我帮你拿行李吧。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
A:Did you have a good trip
A:旅途愉快吗
B:On the whole, not too bad.
B:总的来说还不错。
A:Anyhow, its a long way to China, isnt it And I think you must be very tired.
A:不管怎样,来中国的路程漫漫,不是吗我想你一定很累了。
B:Yes, I am,rather. But IlI be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
B:是的,我确实蛮累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。
A: I wish you a pleasant stay here.
A:祝您在这儿过得愉快。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A:Now, Mr. Smith, if all is ready, wed better start for the hotel.
A:史密斯先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾 馆吧。
B:Id like to.Lets go.
B:好的,我们走吧。
A:This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.
A:请这边走,我们的车在那边等着。
3:A:Hi,Mr. Wang. Do you feel like going boating with me
A:王先生,你好,你愿意跟我去划船吗
B : Sounds interesting, I havent gone boating for some time now. and what time
B:好极了!我已有好长一段时间没有去划船了。什么时 候去
A:How about tomorrow afternoon
A:明天下午如何
B:Sure. Where shall I meet you
B:好的。我们在哪里见面
A:At the gate of the park.
A:公园门口。
B:Great. I look forward to meeting you.
B:太好了。期待着见你。
A:See you then.
A:到时见。
B:See you.
B:再见。
4:A:Miss Yang,have you met Mr. Longman
A:杨小姐,你认识朗曼先生吗
B:No, I havent
B:不认识。
A: Then let me make an introduction. This is Miss Yang. She works at the Bank of China. And this is Mr. Longman. He works In the Pacific Insurance Company.
A:那我来作个介绍。这是杨小姐,在中国银行工作。这 是朗曼先生,在太平洋保险公司工作。
B:Im glad to meet you.
B:很高兴认识你。
C:lts nice to meet you. Only if I could have met you earlier!
C:很高兴认识你。真是相见恨晚呀!
B: Could you make it a little clearer
B:为什么
C:We have a lot of business to do with your bank. And there is a Chinese saying: Its easier to do anything with an acquaintance.
C:我们同贵行有很多业务往来。中国有句俗话叫做熟人好办事。
B:Oh, really. And Im sure youll be of great help to me in the future.
B:噢,那倒不假。相信今后你对我会有很大帮助的。
C:Id be glad to do whatever I can for you.
C:愿效犬马之劳。
5:A:Now,lts 8:30. We arrive just on time.
A:现在是8点30分,我们正好按时到达。
B:OK. I think I have to buy the departure tax.
B:噢,我想我得去买机场费。
A:Let me do it for you.
A:我去吧!
B:Thank you very much. Mr. Liu,I have to say good-bye now. But before that,Id like to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.
B:非常感谢。刘先生,我得说再见了。在此之前我想说: 这次旅行非常愉快,并有成效;你们公司给我留下了很 好的印象,我深深地被你们的热情所感动,我想我们的 合作将会很成功的。
C:Thank you very much, Mr. Washington. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation. We hope we can hear from you soon.
C:非常感谢,华盛顿先生。你在这次活动中起着非常重 要的作用。我们期待着早日听到你们的回音。
A : Here is the receipt of the airport fee.
A:这是机场费收据。
B:Miss Li, my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Liu is very lucky to have your assistance.
B:李小姐,我亲爱的朋友。对于你给予的所有帮助我表 示非常感谢。你对我的帮助非常大,想得非常周到。 我想李先生有你做助手非常幸运。
A:Thank you. Its very kind of you to say so. Im really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
A:谢谢。你这么说真是太好了。我很高兴与你工作这几 天,我真诚希望有一天再见到你,期待你的消息。
B:Thank you again. Bye-bye.
B:再次感谢。再见!
C:We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.
C:祝你安全顺利到家。
A:Have a nice journey.
A:路平安。
B:Thank you. Bye-bye.
B:谢谢。再见!
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-227-33742-1.html
上一篇:提高商务英语阅读能力技巧
下一篇:医学专用英语翻译
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用