单位文秘网 2020-10-16 13:29:58 点击: 次
Im looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保
All right. Lets leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that youve corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
2:What risks is the Peoples Insurance Company of China able to cover
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些
What risks should be covered
您看应该保哪些险
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢
Its better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别
It s important for you to read the fine print in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
阅读保险单上的细则对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
3:what is the insurance premium
保险费是多少
The premium is to be calculated in this way.
保险费是这样计算的。
The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.
保险费总共是800美圆。
The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.
保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.
根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
Can you give me an insurance rate
您能给我一份保险率表吗
Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain
您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-229-32045-1.html
上一篇:银行英语情景口语对话货币兑换
下一篇:表达办公室的英语情景口语
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用