单位文秘网 2020-10-16 15:33:21 点击: 次
Settling Guests complaints 处理投诉
Key Sentences(重点句子)
128.Can you change the room for me Its too noisy.
能给我换个房间吗这儿太吵了。
129.My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.
我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。
130.She said it was too much for her.
她说这使她难以忍受。
131.Im awfully sorry,sir.
非常对不起,先生。
132.I do apologize.
我向您道歉。
133.No problem,sir.
没问题,先生。
134.Well manage it,but we dont have any spare room today.
我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。
135.Could you wait till tomorrow
等到明天好吗
136.I hope well be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。
137.And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.
如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
138.The light in this room is too dim.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。
139.Please get me a brighter one.
请给我换个亮的。
140.Certainly,sir.Ill be back right away.
好的,先生,我马上就回来。
141.The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.
这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-238-32555-1.html
上一篇:国外旅游实用英语对话
下一篇:出国旅行必知的五大禁忌
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用