单位文秘网 2020-10-16 14:30:00 点击: 次
一我可以借用夹克和领带吗
AWell, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.
哦,先生,我们的餐厅是要求所有的宾客都穿夹克和打领带的。
BIs that so I didnt know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie
是那样吗我不知道,我可以借用一件夹克和领带吗
AI am sorry; you cant borrow a jacket and a tie.
抱歉,你不能借夹克和领带。
BThen well return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment
那么我们回饭店后再回来,请你改一下约定时间好吗
ACertainly, what time will you come back
可以,你们什么时候回来呢
BAt 7, please.
7点钟。
AHow many in your party
你们宴会有多少人呢
BA party of 13.
一共13个人。
AAlright, we are waiting for you at 7.
好的,我们就在7点钟恭候你。
二我忘记拿手表了
AIm now on the Songshan airport getting ready for departure. I realized that I might have left my watch.
我现在是在松山机场,正准备离境,我想我可能掉了我的表了。
BYes, Maam. May I have your name and room number
是的,夫人。请问你的姓名和住房号码是什么
AMy name is Terry. I stayed last night in your hotel in room 132.
我的名字叫泰利,我昨晚住在你的饭店,房号是132号。
BWhat kind of watch is it
是哪种类型的表呢
AIts a brand-new Seiko wrist watch.
是精工新牌手表。
BYes, we have it.
是的,我们有这个表。
AOh, Im glad to hear that. Would you kindly send it to the Hilton Hotel
我很高兴听到这一消息。请你把它送到希尔顿饭店好吗
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-239-32305-1.html
上一篇:办公室里的抱怨英语口语
下一篇:出入境常用英语词汇
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用