单位文秘网 2020-10-16 09:33:38 点击: 次
【Paying by Cash 现金支付】
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. Ill be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we dont accept tips./Youre very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
西餐厅结账买单英语对话:信用卡付账【Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账】
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗
Guest: No, Ill just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card
那么,可以用信用卡吗
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir
当然,您有哪种
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But whats this for
谢谢,但这是什么费用
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. Ill return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
西餐厅结账买单英语对话:使用赠券【Using the Vouchers 使用赠券】
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢因为就要到关门时间了。
Guest: Im sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill/Would you like to pay together or separately
请问分单还是一起结账。
Guest: Together.
一起结账。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
Guest: Id like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
Waiter: Im sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers
那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗
Waiter: Im sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。
Guest: Its a pity.
遗憾。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-242-31021-1.html
上一篇:安静的英文单词怎么读发音
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用