单位文秘网 2020-10-16 14:58:57 点击: 次
A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please
早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗
B:Here you are.
给你。
A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.
先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。
B:Really UghIs there any difference
是吗嗯这有区别吗
A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you cant board the plane without boarding pass.
是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。
B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.
天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。
A:Im sorry sir. I cant let you pass.
对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。
B:But when does the plane take off
飞机什么时候起飞
A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.
嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。
B:Oh, my God! What do I do now Bone head, bone head, bone head(He smashes his head with his hand.).
噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的头。)
A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.
先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。
B:(The speaker in the airport says, Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.) Is that me
(机场广播:本杰明先生:现拾到本杰明先生的登机牌,请到失物招领处认领。)那是在说我吗
A:Could be.
可能吧。
B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, Ill be right back.
噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。
B:(Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.)Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found
(本杰明转身正准备跑,但是他好像想起了什么,又转过了身。)嗯,打扰一下,失物招领处在哪里
A:Its down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.
在大厅向左的B出口。
B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.
谢谢,谢谢,非常感谢。
二A:To which gate do I need to go to catch connecting flight 101 to New York City
我要在哪个登机门转乘101班机前往纽约
B:Go to gate 18. The plane is now boarding. You must hurry.
到18号门。这趟班机已经在登机了。你要赶快。
A:Show me the fastest way to get there.
告诉我最快到那里的方法。
B:Instead of walking, you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.
别走路,你搭机场的班车,就可以比较快地到达那里。
A:Do you think the plane will leave without me
你想飞机会不会不等我就起飞呢
B:No, Ill call the attendants at the gate. I will tell them youre on your way.
不会,我会打电话给登机门的服务人员。我会告诉他们你已经在途中了。
A:Thank you so much. I would really appreciate that.
多谢。我真的很感激你的协助。
B:You are welcome. Have a safe trip.
不用客气,祝你旅途平安。
三A:Wed better hurry. Theyre boarding already.
我们最好快一点,大家都已在登机了。
B:OK. Lets go. But which way is Gate 20
好,那就走吧。但20号登机门在哪儿呢
A:Oh, here comes a man. Lets ask him... Excuse me. Can you direct me to Gate 20, please
哦,前面来了一个人,我们问问他吧。劳驾,能告诉我20号登机门怎么走吗
C:Sure. Go down the stairs right over there and youll see some directions. Just follow them
当然。顺着那边的楼梯下去,你就会看到一些指示,照着指示走就到了。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-116-32416-1.html
上一篇:有关酒店环境的英语口语
下一篇:餐厅点餐的英语情景语句
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用