单位文秘网 2020-10-16 20:01:30 点击: 次
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please
能让我们看一看菜单吗
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: Whats good today
今天有什么好吃的
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We dont want that. Well, perhaps well begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert
要甜品吗
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Lets split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, its my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir
现金还是记帐
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的美国运通信用卡帐号。
关于餐厅吃饭英语对话篇2A: Oh, Im starving. Id like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, Ive heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: Thats right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then theres the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗
B: Theres the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. Ive heard a lot about it. Id like very much to try it. Where can I find it
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here
离这儿近吗
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: Thats very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: Youre welcome.
不客气。
关于餐厅吃饭英语对话篇3A: Good morning. Can I help you
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir
您想要哪种果汁呢
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗
B: Yes, thats right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir
还有什么吗,先生
B: No, thats all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. Ive brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir
先生,还有其他需要吗
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir
哪种果汁呢,先生
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. Ill get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-161-33677-1.html
上一篇:电子商务英语教程
下一篇:商务书信英语范文写作
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用