单位文秘网 2020-10-16 17:04:35 点击: 次
:见面打招呼
Linda: Welcome, Steve. I am in charge of Sales in the Notebook Division. My name is Linda.
Linda: 欢迎你Steve,我负责笔记本事业部的销售工作,我叫Linda。
Steve: A pleasure to meet you, Linda.
Steve: 很荣幸见到你Linda。
:开门见山---谈为什么辞去目前的工作
Linda: Vivian has told me that youve done excellent work in your current company. Why have youdecided to leave your present job
Linda: 我听Vivian说你在你目前的公司做的很优秀,为什么决定放弃目前的工作呢
Steve: Well, I do like my current work and I get along well with my colleagues. But I think its timefor me to make a change. You see, I like work that is challenging, and I think I am ready for morechallenging work.
Steve: 我很喜欢现在的工作,而且与同事们保持着良好的关系。但我认为现在是我改变现状的好时机。您知道,我喜欢具有挑战性的工作,我认为现在我已为迎接更有挑战性的工作做好了准备。
:了解性格特征
Linda: Could you tell me what types of people you like to work with
Linda: 能不能告诉我你喜欢与哪一类人一起工作
Steve: To tell you the truth, I can cooperate with a wide range of people. Im naturally aneasygoing person, and I especially enjoy working with people who are responsible, friendly andhelpful.
Steve: 说实话,我能和各种各样的人合作。我是个很随和的人。当然,我特别喜欢和有责任心、待人友好、乐于助人的人一起工作。
:介绍工作经验
Linda: Next, Id like to know about your sales experience.
Linda: 接下来,请介绍一下你做销售的经历吧。
Steve: Ive been in sales for seven years now, with two different companies. The first one was asmall audio components manufacturer. I had been working there for three years, and during thatperiod our sales increased by an average rate of 50% per year. At that time I was responsible forsales in the Northwest Region. After three years, I felt I was ready for a bigger challenge, so Iswitched to my present employer, a systems integration company. I am currently in charge ofsales in the Northeast Region.
Steve: 到现在为止,我已经在两家公司做了七年的销售工作。第一家是一个小型音响设备制造公司。我在那里工作了三年。那时我们的销售额增长率为每年50%。那时我是西北地区的销售负责人。三年后,我认为自己有能力应付更大的挑战,于是我跳槽到(目前雇主)一家系统集成商。我目前负责东北地区的销售。
:结束语
Linda: Well, Steve, Ive certainly enjoyed meeting you. Our HR department will contact you later.
Linda: 嗯,Steve,很高兴与你会面。接下来人事部会跟你进一步联系的。
Steve: Thank you very much. Ill be looking forward to hearing from you. Good-bye.
Steve: 非常感谢,那我静候佳音,再见!
二:
1. Hows the project going
项目进展得怎么样
2. Great! Were way ahead of schedule.
非常好!我们要提前完工了。
3. Were right on target.
我们正按计划进行。
4. Well, frankly, were running a little behind.
坦白地说,我们有点落后了。
5. Folks, were behind the eight-ballin meeting our sales target. Lets speed things up.
兄弟们,我们都快完不成销售目标了。我们得抓紧啊。
6. Its 70% done.
已经完成70%了。
7. Itll be completed on time.
会按时完成的。
8. Were halfway there.
我们已经完成一半了。
9. Have the milestones been identified for the new project
新项目的关键活动都已经确定了吗
10. What delivery date are we looking at
什么时候交货
11. There must be no further delays. The drop-dead date/deadline is next Fridays close ofbusiness.
不能再推迟了,最后期限是下周五下班的时候。
12. Were approaching the critical point for success or failure of this project.
我们正处在关系到整个工程成败的关键时刻。
I wont mind if I start with a low salary, for Im a fresh graduates and dont have muchexperience.
我不介意薪水低一点,因为我是应届毕业生,并且没有什么经验。
If I can be sure that there will be a good chance to advance in this company, I dont thinksalary is a problem.
如果在这个公司能有好的发展的话,我不认为薪水是问题。
I am making RMB 3,000 at present, so I expect not less than that.
我现在的薪金是3000元,所以我希望这里的待遇能高于此数。
I believe that you have a standard for starting salary.
我想你们一定有一个起薪标准的。
I havent finished the work you gave me yesterday.
你昨天给我的工作我还没有做完呢.
Ill have some private things to do. So I cant accept extra work. Im so sorry about it.
我有些私人事情需要处理.因此我无法接受超额的工作.非常抱歉.
Im afraid I have no time to do this.
我恐怕没有时间来做这些事情.
Im afraid I cant complete the task by myself. I need more help.
我恐怕一个人完成不了这项任务.我需要更多帮助.
Come on. Its still not the end of the world, isnt it
好啦别灰心,至少现在还不是世界末日,不是吗
Face the music. And you can do it.
面对问题吧,你可以的。
Ill back you up no matter whats happening.
不管怎样我都会支持你。
Its alright. These things happened.
没事啦。这种事常常会发生的。
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-200-32944-1.html
上一篇:有关购买数码电器的英语对话
下一篇:保研面试英语自我介绍
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用