单位文秘网 2020-10-16 15:37:13 点击: 次
美国观光英语:医疗
Dialog 1 Making an Appointment with a Doctor
对话1 和医生预约
A:Dr. Wilsons office. Miss Smith speaking. May I help you
A:这是威尔逊医生办公室,我是史密斯小姐,有什么我可以效劳的吗
B:Yes, Id like to make an appointment for today.
B:是的,我要预约今天看病。
A:What seems to be the trouble
A:哪里不舒服吗
B:I have a sharp pain in my abdomen.
B:我肚子剧痛。
A:Can you come to the office at three this afternoon
A:今天下午3点你能来办公室吗
B:Yes, thatll be fine. Ill be there.
B:是,好的,我会去的。
A:May I have your name, sir
A:请问贵姓大名
B:Yes, Shen. Henry Shen.
B:我姓沈,亨利沈。
Dialog 2 Seeing a Doctor
对话2 看医生
A:Good afternoon, Mr. Shen.
A:下午好,沈先生。
B:Good afternoon, Dr. Wilson. Thank you for seeing me so quickly.
B:下午好,威尔逊医生,谢谢你这么快就可以看我。
A:Please sit down over here. Now, according to what you told the nurse this morning, you had a severe pain in your abdomen last night.
A:请这边坐,根据你今早所告诉护士的,昨晚你肚子痛得很厉害。
B:Thats right, doctor. I couldnt sleep all night.
B:对,医生,我整夜都无法睡觉。
A:Are you still in pain
A:还痛吗
B:No, Im not in as much pain as I was.
B:不,不像原先那么痛了。
A:Would you please disrobe behind the screen and lie down on the sofa with the sheet
A:请你在屏风后面脱去衣服,然后躺在沙发上用被单盖好好吗
A:Hmmm... it doesnt seem to be serious. I would guess you had an intestinal disorder last night. In plain English, a stomachache.
A:嗯......,好像不太严重,我猜你昨夜肠胃不好,通俗点说就是肚子痛,
Its a common complaint of travelers. Ill give you a prescription for some medicine. Take two of these pills after ever meal.
这是游客的通病,我会开给一些药,每顿饭后吃两粒。
Dialog 3 Buying Prescribed Medicine
对话3 购处方开的药
A:Could you fill this prescription for me
A:请你依这处方开的药给我好吗
B:Yes, sir. If youll wait a moment, please.
B:好的,先生。请稍候。
B:Here you are, sir. Just follow the directions on the label.
B:好了,先生,请遵照标签上的说明。
A:Thank you. Id also like some aspirin.
A:谢谢你,我还要一些阿司匹林。
Dialog 4 Buying Patent Medicine
对话4 购成药
A:Yes, sir. Can I help you
A:是的,先生,有什么我可以效劳的吗
B:Yes. I need something for my uspet stomach.
B:是的,我要一些治肚子不舒服的药。
A:I see. This should make your stomach feel better.
A:我知道,这个会使你肚子感觉舒服一点。
B:How often should I take this
B:我多久吃一次
A:Take one teaspoonful after every meal.
A:每顿饭后吃一茶匙。
B:Thanks. What do I owe you
B:谢谢。多少钱
A:Thatll be two ninety-five.
A:2美元95美分。
Useful Expression
常用语句
Would you call a doctor for me
请你帮我叫个医生好吗
Please take me to the hospital.
请送我到医院。
I think Id better see a doctor.
我想我最好去医院看病。
I think I have a fever.
我想我发烧了。
My stomach is upset.
我肚子不舒服。
Im constipated.
我便秘。
I have a pain in my stomach.
我肚子痛。
I have a sharp (dull, throbbing, stabbing) pain in my back (chest, head, stomach).
我背(胸、头、胃)部锐(闷、阵、刺)痛。
My body aches all over.
我全身痛。
My ears are ringing.
我耳鸣。
Im completely exhausted.
我很疲倦。
I have no appetite at all.
我一点食欲都没有。
I feel nauseous.
我想吐。
Im going to throw up.
我想吐出来。
I ate too much.
我吃得太多。
Ive sprained my ankle.
我脚踝扭了。
I think Ive broken my legs.
我想我脚断了。
Please give me some cold medicine.
请给我一些感冒药。
How often do I have to take the medicine
我多久吃一次药
I want some bandages.
我要一些绷带。
Do I have to go to a hospital
我必须住院吗
How soon can a doctor see me
医生多快能给我治疗
Do I need an operation
我要动手术吗
Whats the matter with me
我有什么毛病
May I continue my trip
我可以继续旅行吗
How long do I have to keep quiet
我必须静养多久
I dont feel well yet.
我还是感觉不舒服。
The pain has lessened a bit.
疼痛减轻了一些。
I dont feel quite as bad as I did.
我不像原来感觉那么坏。
美国观光英语:在饭店
(1)Checking In at the Hotel
(1)订房登记
Model Dialogs
标准对话
Dialog 1 Arriving at the Hotel
对话1 抵达旅馆
A:Here. Ill take your suitcases, sir.
A:先生,我帮你提行李。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
A:Right this way, sir.
A:先生,请这边走。
B:Thanks. Here you are.
B:谢谢,这是给你的小费。
A:Thank you, sir.
A:谢谢你,先生。
B:Good afternoon. I believe you have my reservation.
B:下午好,我相信你们登记有我的预订。
C:Your name, please
C:请问贵姓大名
B:Yes, Terry Chen.
B:是的,陈泰利。
C:Oh, yes, Mr. Chen. We have a single with bath for you. Now, will you fill in this card, please
C:哦,是的,陈先生,我们为你准备了一间单人套房,请你填写这张卡片好吗
B:Oh, surely. Incidentally, what time are the meals
B:哦,当然,顺便问一下,用餐时间是什么时候
C:Breakfast is from six to nine, lunch is from eleven to two, and dinner is from five to eight.
C:早餐是从6点到9点,午餐从11点到2点,而晚餐是从5点到8点。
B:I see. And whats the check-out time
B:我知道了,退房时间是什么时候
C:Twelve noon, sir.
C:中午12点,先生。
B:OK. There you are.
B:好的,填好了。
C:Thank you. Now, Ill have the bellboy take you to your room.
C:谢谢你,我现在请服务生带你去你的房间。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
Dialong 2 Reserving a Room
对话2 预订房间
A:Park Hotel Reservation desk, please.
A:公园旅馆吗请转预订部。
B:Reservation desk. May I help you
B:预订部,有什么我可以效劳的吗
A:Yes, please. Im phoning from the airport here in Los Angeles. Id like to reserve a m for tonight.
A:是的,请帮我一个忙,我现在在洛杉矶机场打这个电话,我要预订今晚一间
B:All right, sir. Thats a single with bath
B:好的,先生,是单人套房吗
A:Thats right. How much will that be
A:对,多少钱
B:Our singles begin at forty-five, sir.
B:我们的单人房从45元起,先生。
A:Good.
A:好的。
B:Your name, please.
B:请问你的姓名
A:My name is Terry Chen. C-H-E-N.
A:我叫陈泰利,C-H-E-N,陈。
B:Thank you, Mr. Chen. When will you be arriving
B:谢谢你,陈先生,你什么时候到达
A:Im arriving soon. Im taking a taxi to the hotel.
A:我很快就到,我正坐出租车去旅馆。
B:Right, sir. Well hold your room for you until 9 P.M..
B:好的,先生,我们会帮你保留房间直到下午9点。
Dialog 3 No Rooms Available
对话3 房间客满
A:Id like a room, please.
A:请给我开一个房间。
B:Do you have a reservation, sir
B:先生,请问你有预订吗
A:No, Im sorry, I dont.
A:不,抱歉我没有。
B:Well, Id like to help you, but Im afraid all our rooms are taken.
B:嗯,我想帮你忙,但是恐怕我们的房间都已经客满了。
A:I see. In that case, could you suggest another
A:明白了,如果是这样的话,你能推荐另一家旅馆吗
B:Why dont you try the Royal Hotel Its right down the street.
B:你何不试试国王旅馆就在这条街上。
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢你。
Useful Expression
常用语句
Just up to (as far as) the front desk.
就拿到前台。
Just carry (take) them to the front desk.
提到前台就好。
Thanks. Here you are (go).
谢谢,这是给你的(小费)。
You have a reservation for me, I believe.
我想你们登记有我的预订。
Ill be here for two nights.
我要在这里住两天。
Im planning to stay a week.
我打算停留一个星期。
Where it says Date of Departure, Im not quite sure yet.
在这里所说的离开日我还不十分确定。
Well, I think Ill probably be here for a week.
嗯,我想我可能会在这里停留一个星期。
No, I dont have a reservation.
不,我没有预订。
Id like to stay a day longer.
我想再多停留一天。
Id like a single with bath for about $45.00 a night.
我想要一晚上大约45元的单人套房一间。
Do you have any accommodations available at that price
你们有没有这种价位的房间
Dont you have anything less expensive
你们没有比较便宜的房间吗
Could you give me a cleaner room, please
请给我一个比较干净的房间好吗
Do you have any vacancies for tonight
今晚你们还有空房间吗
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-225-32571-1.html
上一篇:商务电话英语实用口语
下一篇:关于购物英语口语情景对话
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用