单位文秘网 2020-10-16 13:46:31 点击: 次
R:
Changhong Hotel.May i help you
长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗
G:
Im phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.
我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。
R:
Yes,madam.How can i help you
是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢
G:
The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
R:
Only fifteen minutes drive.
只需要15分钟。
G:
Do you have a conference room
你会议室吗
R:
We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.
我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。
G:
So you must have a business center.
所以,是有商务中心的。
R:
Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.
是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
G:
What do you charge for double and single rooms
你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的
R:
Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元
G:
That sounds very reasonable.Well,ill have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。
R:
Do you need any further information,madam
夫人,你还需要什么资料吗
G:
Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel
啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗
R:
Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.
是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。
G:
Thank you for all information.
谢谢您的所有信息。
R:
Thank you for calling the Changhong.
感谢您致电长虹.
酒店打电话英语对话二C:
Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir
早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生
G:
yes,idlike to reserve a room.
是的,我想要订个房间
C:
Thank you,Sir.For which date
谢谢,先生。订哪一点的
G:
From November 9th
11月9日起
C:
For how many nights
住几晚
G:
For two nights.
两晚
C:
How many guests will there be in your party
有多少人和你一起
G:
Just my wife and i
仅仅和我的妻子
C:
Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin
你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的
G:
A twin,please
两张单人的吧
C:
Could you hold the line,pleaseill check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer
能稍等下吗我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种
G:
Well take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.
我们要1500的那间吧
C:
Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please
好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗
G:
Yes,its John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.
是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s.
C:
Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please
戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗
G:
Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.
电话是01-5639-1875
C:
What time do you expect to arrive,sir
什么时候到呢,先生
G:
Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.
大概上午8点吧
C:
Id like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for Mr.and Mrs.Davis at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November 11th.My name is Steve and were looking forward to serving you.
我想确定下您的预定信息,先生。你和你的夫人一间价格为1500元的双人房。从11月9日到11月11日住两个晚上,我叫史蒂夫,期待你们的光临!
酒店打电话英语对话三约翰:
Hi, I`m in room 222.
你好.我是住在222房间的客人.
办事员:
Yes, Can I help you
你好.你有什么事
约翰:
Can I request some items to be brought up
我能不能请你拿些东西上来
办事员:
Of course you can, this is room service.
当然可以.这是我们的房间服务.
约翰:
I would like to request some bandages.
我想要一些绷带.
办事员:
No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.
没问题.我大概五分钟之后上来.
约翰:
Could you also bring me some extra drinking water
你能不能再给我拿一些饮用水上来
办事员:
Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.
好的.我会带一桶冰块和水给你.
约翰:
Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.
不好意思.我还需要一个刮胡刀.
办事员:
Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room
好的.你还需要我带什么东西到你的房间吗
约翰:
That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.
就这些了.谢谢你.麻烦你快点.我把手割伤了.
(责任编辑:单位文秘网) )
地址:https://www.kgf8887.com/show-133-32138-1.html
版权声明:
本站由单位文秘网原创策划制作,欢迎订阅或转载,但请注明出处。违者必究。单位文秘网独家运营 版权所有 未经许可不得转载使用